Booking requests for groups
For families, school excursions, company outings or trips out with friends, our passionately enthusiastic guides can adapt to any audience to open up the fantastic saga of Alpine salt; from its original legend to our last three miners who still extract this exceptionally pure white gold today.
The Mines are spacious and set up to receive tours by groups of all ages (from 20 people upwards): company outings, school or student excursions, associations, institutions etc. These tours are accompanied and are guided with commentaries. You can even round off your tour with a meal served in the heart of the Mines.
Combined offers for groups
- Languages: French, German, English and Italian.
- Capacity: 100 people (special arrangement for larger groups)
- School group (aged 5-15): children’s group price, 1 free admission for 1 supervisor per group of 20 pupils (additional supervisors at children's group price).
- Student group (aged 16-25): student group price, 1 free admission for 1 supervisor per group of 20 students (additional supervisors at student group price).
- Exclusive tour: guide and train specially dedicated to your group, maximum of 20 people, to be specified upon booking (special arrangements are possible for larger groups).