CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Please make your group reservations before 31 May 2021 directly by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 41 24 463 03 30. Thank you!
The Mines are spacious and set up to receive tours by groups of all ages (from 20 people upwards): company outings, school or student excursions, associations, institutions etc. These tours are accompanied and are guided with commentaries. You can even round off your tour with a meal served in the heart of the Mines.
Group prices (price per person, from 20 people upwards)
- Children (aged up to 4): free
- Children (aged 5 to 15): CHF 11.00
- Students (aged 16 to 25): CHF 14.00
- Adults: CHF 18.00
- Exclusive tour (fixed price for 20 people): CHF 520.00
- Low season (November to March), minimum price: CHF 350.00
*Price indication, please see the price set for the date when booking
- June, July, August: four to ten tours daily, every day
- April, May, September, October: two to four tours daily from Tuesday to Sunday and on public holidays
- January, February, March, November and December: one to two tours per day, every day during school holidays except 25 December and 1 January
Combined offers for groups
- Languages: French, German, English and Italian.
- Capacity: 100 people (special arrangement for larger groups)
- School group (aged 5-15): children’s group price, 1 free admission for 1 supervisor per group of 20 pupils (additional supervisors at children's group price).
- Student group (aged 16-25): student group price, 1 free admission for 1 supervisor per group of 20 students (additional supervisors at student group price).
- Exclusive tour: guide and train specially dedicated to your group, maximum of 20 people, to be specified upon booking (special arrangements are possible for larger groups).